Java hall, is located at the ground floor of the building and consists of an industrial concrete floor, a unique built-in cement bar and large impressive openings, which enable the natural light to enter the room. The space includes a special adjustable lighting system and fully-featured audiovisual equipment.
Venue: 200 sq. m.
Theatre type: 200 pax
School type: 100 pax
Exhibition/Party: 350 pax
Banquet: 130 pax
- Wide projection screen (wide screen 16:9)
- Data/Video Projector (specifications: 6.000 ANSI LUMENS DPL technology 2.000:1 contrast)
- Wall Projection
- Control Management Audio / Visual Equipment
- Wireless hand-held & tie-clip microphones, table-top
- LCD TV’s 46’’ & 52’’
- Foyer with fully equipped Reception (fax, pc, photocopier, etc)
- Wired Internet Connections
- WiFi Internet Access throughout the Venue
- CD/DVD Player & DJ set